Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Circle of Friends - October 12

circle of friendsHappy Friday!

Wow...another week over. We woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning and it stayed quite cold all day. We baked a delicious Apple Crisp with lots of cinnamon and raisins so the house smells amazing! The kinda thing that Realtors always say you should do just before an open house. Honestly, all I really feel like doing lately is baking. I don't bake much in the summer months because it gets quite hot in our kitchen in the afternoon and I don't like to add to it by having the oven on. But now that it is cooler I have so many recipes that I want to try.

A couple of weeks ago Kim@Eyesonthedollar left a comment on Friday's Circle of Friends saying that she was reminded of a song titled "Circle of Friends". I did a quick search on YouTube and found one. It sounds like a country song, and although I am not a big fan of country music, I do like it. Hopefully Kim will let us know if this is the tune she was thinking of.

Please take a listen while you scroll through this week's Friday's Circle of Friends blog posts, and see if you like it too.

 

Why It is Important to Have a Good Credit Score By: Debt and the Girl

How 2 PF Bloggers Saved Me $420 And Got Me A New Bed! By: Plunged in Debt

House Shopping: The Addiction Continues By: Club Thrifty

I hate making payments against my debt. So I got rid of the debt. By: MoneyafterGraduation

12 Crazy Disney Facts You Never Knew By: The Savvy Scot

Fun, Fabulous, Free Things To Do in My Favorite Vacation Cities By: Eyes on The Dollar

So you want to open a Tim Horton’s franchise By: Vanessa’s Money

How I paid back $25,653.87 in student loans two months after I graduated. By: Cents of A Country Girl

Best Mixed Drinks You’ve Probably Never Heard Of By: Add Vodka

Budgeting Tips: How to Menu Plan Like a Kindergartner By: ReadyForZero

When to Quit Being an Entrepreneur By: Thirty Six Months

5 Steps To Take Towards Getting Financially Fit By: YoungAdultMoney

4 Easy Ways to Avoid Holiday Debt By: Frugal Rules

Saving Money While Job Hunting By: Making Sense of Cents

What do you have planned for the weekend? Something fun?

Have a great weekend Everyone!!

 

Source: http://tacklingourdebt.com/2012/10/12/fridays-circle-friends-october-12/

link main page

No comments:

Post a Comment