Thursday, August 2, 2012

July goals

On this, my first official day of summer (for me), I thought it good to set myself a few goals for the month of July. They are not onerous at all, but it gives me a bit of a focus. July is always my unwind month. August 1 comes and it feels like 'holy crap summer's almost over'

Here goes:

  • Walk 31 miles this month. I don't care if I have to do it in stints around the block where the neighbours start to question my sanity, or in stints on the dreaded treadmill, it will happen.
  • Lose 6 lbs this month (and keep it off)
  • Bake 4 times (on the cooler/rainier days)
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Snowflake $150 (recycling, change, money left from jars)
  • Read 4 books just for ME
  • Read 5 books for school ( There are so many new books at the middle years level so it helps to have read as many as I can so I can suggest good books for the kids)
  • Continue to drink a ton of water and eat what I can to improve my health
I will make this into another page at the top and will update on Sundays.

Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-goals.html

twitter united states

No comments:

Post a Comment