Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 2012 Goals

Since July was so successful I decided I will put up some goal for the final month of Summer. For me it technically ends Aug 26th as we start work on the 27th. Many are the same but tinkered with.

Walk 45 miles this month.
I did well in July so I would like to repeat this in August with a higher goal. I know once school starts I am going to have to change my schedule and I will have to see how much energy I have and how healthy I am.

Lose 8 lbs this month (and keep it off)

I will go with the WW guideline and hope for  2 lbs a week. If I work the program and walk and I don't achieve it I will be ok with that, because I know I am still on program.

Bake 4 times (on the cooler/rainier days)
 
Try 2 new recipes

Snowflake $200
This will come from bottle recycling, money saved from weekly jars and potentially, money left from summer 2012 or back to school.

Read 2 books just for ME

Read 5 books for school

Log 50 hours of quality prep work at school (before Aug 26)
It's time to kick it into gear and get things ready. I will ensure 'quality prep work time' by making a list of things I need to accomplish. That will save me from wandering about  and keep me focused. SO much to do.

Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-2012-goals.html

visit this page visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment