Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sunday morning

After a busy day yesterday I am enjoying a bit slower pace today.

We ended up having a power outage last night due to a storm. Was off for about 4 hours.

The crock pot pulled pork turned out good. I added a couple things to the recipe. The last time I made this I tried one of those Clue House seasoning packs. Too many chili flakes in it for us. Great if you like hot and spicy.

Thanks to a video I found online I got two of my three hard drives out. The screws on my most recently deceased laptop are tight tight tight so I will try it again today. Those will go to the recycle depot tomorrow.

I am watching Canada vs Great Britain beach volley ball right now and curled up with one of my kitties, my coffee and my laptop.

Life is good.

Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunday-morning.html

(visit site) (visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment