Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's Circle of Friends - June 1

circle of friendsHappy June and welcome to this week's edition of Friday's Circle of Friends.

Looking at the calendar, I just realized that as of tomorrow my blog will be 4 months old.

So much has happened in the last 4 months and sometimes it's just hard to keep up with everything and everyone.

While some people hope to earn money through their blog, many people view blogging as a hobby.

No matter whether you are blogging for fun or for income, I'm sure you will agree that blogging on a regular basis is a lot of work. There is so much more to it than writing a post everyday or every second day.

But I digress. Today isn't about all the work that goes into building a blog, today is about sharing fun, educational, and inspiring posts from other bloggers around the world. Some will make you laugh your a$$ off and for some you may shed a tear. Either way, please enjoy!

Is It Time for the Next Chapter in Your Life?

“The experience of being fired, which I once viewed as tragic, actually allowed me to expand my vision of...”

 

Sometimes the Grass Isn’t Close to Green on the Other Side of the Fence….

Incredibly funny story that you will not want to miss...

“Him: How’d you like to be Yogi Bear?

Me: Come again? (I didn’t know if I should be offended. I knew I’d had a few beers in my day, but my waist was still fairly trim).

Him: Yogi Bear. I like having dads play the part of Yogi Bear on the hayride.

Me: You’ve got to be f$%#ing kidding me. Hell yeah. I’m in.”

 

10 Tips For New Bloggers. What Are Some Things I Should Consider When Starting A Blog?

“I think some people have a romantic notion that they’ll start writing a blog, 1 post a week, and magically a month later they’ll be making enough money to...”

 

Self Manager – Additional Characteristics that Separate the Self Manager from Normal People

“Stay away from complete normalcy and so-called normal people.  Change your thinking, and...”

 

How to Prepare for a Financial Transition

“I have a really hard time dealing with change. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m a naturally emotional person and I get...”

 

Go Ahead and Buy Yourself a Coffee – You Deserve It

“people who are deciding to live WELL below their means on or at near-poverty level income.  And their proud of it! It’s their way of being frugal.   But to me, it’s just...”

 

Turn Your House into a Social Butterfly Haven

“Unfortunately many social activities can eat up an unreasonable portion of your budget.  Dinner out with friends?  Expensive.  Cocktail  hour or a night out dancing?  Even more expensive. There is a...”

 

Do you want a higher salary?

“I've negotiated my salary a couple of times. Once I asked for a raise, but then found out..”

 

Save on Laundry Detergent: Is There a Difference in Brands?

“Recently, news reports devoted airtime to highlighting the fact that brand-name detergents like Tide have become...”

 

How I Became A Saver

“So how exactly did they encourage me to want to save money? They had this great incentive for kids to deposit money! The credit union had a...”

Have a fun weekend!

 

Source: http://tacklingourdebt.com/2012/06/01/fridays-circle-friends-june-1/

browse check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment