Monday, July 23, 2012

My new favourite treat

I was blessed at the end of the year with different gifts from students - post it notes, little plaques with sayings about cats, a wind chime, coffee cards, and a wonderful memory book where the kids each wrote something for me.

The gift I am currently enjoying is:



Sweetened Ice Tea in a K cup for my Keurig machine.

You brew it over ice, and then add a bit more after and it's wonderfully refreshing and different. I am trying to drink mostly water this summer so this is my treat. It IS sweetened so there are 70 calories (I think) in each Kcup. I dutifully jot that down in my WW Points tracker so I don't forget.

So thank you my student. I had  not had it before and I am enjoying it very much!!

Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-new-favourite-treat.html

more? info… moved here

No comments:

Post a Comment