Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The OTHER, other side

Holidays have officially begun. Today was report card day. My last chance to see my kids as they move on to another school. Lots of hugs today. A few tears. By me, for the first time in a long time. Two of the moms made me cry with their kind thanks. I will attribute the tears to my exhaustion.

I have no huge plans for the summer. Rest for the first week. Catch up at home. go for walks if I can.  Enjoy the moments. Read.

I went online to pay off the last bit of $ on my Mastercard (which I had the money set aside to do). My balance is $0.   I KNOW I still had $120 to pay on it. I went to my accounts to see if I had clickity clicked and not recalled. nope. the previous payment was there but not the final one.  I didn't go in person. quite frankly, I am baffled. It is a holiday weekend here so I will wait until Tuesday afternoon when the dust clears, to see what is what.


A magic fairy would be nice but I doubt she exists LOL

Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/06/other-other-side.html

more info more information

No comments:

Post a Comment